Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de> on 2010/07/26 13:54:15 UTC

Can't find org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded

Hello experts,

where is a Jar, containing org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded?

I miss this package in 'apache-solr-solrj-1.4.[01].jar'.
Also I can't find any other sources than
 >http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/webapp/src/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/embedded/ , which does not fit to Solr 1.4.

Any tips for a blind newbie?

Uwe

Re: Can't find org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded

Posted by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>.
Sorry,

I had inspected the ...core.jar three times, without recognizing the
package. I was realy blind. =8-)

thanks
Uwe

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: where is a Jar, containing org.apache.solr.client.solrj.embedded?

Classes in the embedded package are useless w/o the rest of the Solr
internal "core" classes, so they are included directly in the
apache-solr-core-1.4.1.jar.

(i know .. the directory structure doesn't make a lot of sense)

: Also I can't find any other sources than
: >http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/src/webapp/src/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/embedded/
: , which does not fit to Solr 1.4.

All the source code for Solr 1.4.1 is included in the 1.4.1 release
artifacts (the tgz or zip files) .. if you want to find it in SVN it's
located here...

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/tags/release-1.4.1/

-Hoss