Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/03/27 18:28:07 UTC

Make GSoC proposals publicly visible.

GSoC Students,

Can you make your proposals visible so every one in the community is aware of what you have proposed and offer helpful insights?

This is from Malenge instruction on how to do this - “You can also make your proposal publicly visible to share with others for reviews etc. by checking the "Publicly visible" checkbox.”

Suresh

Re: Make GSoC proposals publicly visible.

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Floss manual[1] has the following to say about making a student proposal
public,

After you have completed your proposal, you can choose whether to make your
> proposal publicly visible should it be accepted. By checking the *Publicly
> visible* box in the *Content* section of your proposal it will be
> viewable by every user that has the URL of the proposal. If you don't click
> on the *Publicly visible* box, only the *Short description* section will
> be visible to all users of Melange, and only then if your application is
> accepted by the organization. You can change this option at any time.

Saminda

1. http://en.flossmanuals.net/melange/students-students-application-phase/

Posted by "McCaulay, D Scott" <sm...@indiana.edu>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.