Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Deepika.M" <de...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/13 06:59:24 UTC

Maven 2.0 Documentation...

Hi all,

   I want to use site:generation goal in Mavne 2.0. what to do.?

   What I know is, M1 site:generation goal usage and I know nothing about
M2.

   Is it the thing that we have to develop our own plug in for report
generation  or use build-in plugins?

   Where can I get these Plugins and how to use them?

  Advanced Thanks

-----

Deepika.S

Re: Maven 2.0 Documentation...

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
doc for site generation is here ( site:site)
http://maven.apache.org/guides/index.html