Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Morten <my...@me.com> on 2011/04/22 18:32:51 UTC

Any active rules repositories left?

Hi folks,

I'm looking at upgrading a SA 3.2.5 installation. I see that there's a 3.3.1 release, but that's more than a year old. Is there some shared rules repository out there that's more recent?

Thanks,

Morten

Re: Any active rules repositories left?

Posted by Morten Primdahl <my...@me.com>.
Very useful feedback, thanks Warren and Bowie!

Morten

Posted by "Warren Togami Jr." <wt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com>.
On 4/22/2011 12:32 PM, Morten wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm looking at upgrading a SA 3.2.5 installation. I see that there's a 3.3.1 release, but that's more than a year old. Is there some shared rules repository out there that's more recent?

The base rules are updated via sa-update on a somewhat irregular basis.
The last update was on 3/24/2011.

--
Bowie