Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Jignesh Patel <jm...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 15:27:39 UTC

New Committer: Tianrun Li

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache (incubating) Qucikstep

has invited Tianrun Li to become a committer and we are pleased

to announce that he has accepted.

Welcome Tianrun!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the

project since there is no need to go via the patch

submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management

and to guide the direction of the project.

Cheers,

Jignesh

Re: New Committer: Tianrun Li

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.