Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2017/03/13 11:35:40 UTC

Pending deletion of maven plugin docs?

Hi,

When trying to publish the latest version of the site from [1] I get a
large number of deleted files from under content/components/htl-maven-
plugin .

Is that intended? I am going to hold on the publishing for now.

Robert

[1]: https://cms.apache.org/sling/publish?diff=1

Re: Pending deletion of maven plugin docs?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Thanks Konrad and Stefan for the info. I'll publish my changes and keep
in mind that those deletions will not actually be performed.

Robert

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
this worked!

i've changed the distribution URL to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/site/trunk/content/components
and updated the sling release documentation steps [1]

stefan

[1] http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
to https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/staging/sling/trunk/content/components/