Posted to user@hive.apache.org by chenchun <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 17:58:03 UTC

回复: Round function display

Cool, I'd like to steal it from you. I'd like to get a few days to solve it but how I can assigne it to me ?

regards,
chenchun

在 星期四, 14 3月, 2013,10:20 PM,Mark Grover 写道:

Re: 回复: Round function display

Posted by Mark Grover <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chenchun,
Sorry for the super delayed response. Ideally, I would have given you
permissions to edit the wiki but I don't have the privileges to do so. For
now, I have edited the wiki on your behalf and added the FAQ section on the
page with your suggestions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/PhabricatorCodeReview#PhabricatorCodeReview-FAQs

Thank you so much for your contributions, if you have other
documentation/wiki you'd like to update, I would strongly encourage you to
send an email to the user and dev mailing list with your wiki username so
one of the committers can grant you permissions to edit the wiki.

Thanks again!
Mark

回复: Round function display

Posted by chenchun <ch...@gmail.com>.