Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/21 14:24:00 UTC

Question about surefire, forking, and file.encoding

If I set -Dfile.encoding=utf8 in my MAVEN_OPTS, should I expect forked
JVMs from surefire to inherit this, or not?

Re: Question about surefire, forking, and file.encoding

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
No special treatment for file.encoding? OK, that answers that. One
might have thought that the plugin running the show and the forked JVM
needed to be on the same (code)page.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
not