Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Wadsworth, Eric (Contractor)" <wa...@fhu.disa.mil> on 2004/05/25 15:25:27 UTC

Commiting causes entry in error log: trailing slash?

I just reinstalled subversion (1.0.4 under Apache 2.0.49 with BDB 4.2, under
Solaris 9 on an Intel CPU box) and I get entries in the error_log when I
commit:
(17)File exists: Requests for a collection must have a trailing slash on the
URI. [301, #0], referer: http://svnserver

Any ideas?

****
**** --- Eric Wadsworth, 520-533-2749
****

Re: Commiting causes entry in error log: trailing slash?

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 10:25, Wadsworth, Eric (Contractor) wrote:

> (17)File exists: Requests for a collection must have a trailing slash on the
> URI. [301, #0], referer: http://svnserver

301 FAQ, perhaps?

   http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#301-error