Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by javaxmlsoapdev <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/13 04:00:27 UTC

Web Console not working

I am trying to run web console following this link
http://www.activemq.org/site/web-console.html

I get below errors. Can anyone advise, what I am doing wrong?

Downloading:
http://ibiblio.org/maven2//directory-protocols/kerberos-protocol/0.
5/kerberos-protocol-0.5.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://ibiblio.org/mav
en2/)
Downloading:
http://ibiblio.org/maven2//directory-protocols/ldap-protocol/0.9.2/
ldap-protocol-0.9.2.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://ibiblio.org/mav
en2/)
Downloading:
http://ibiblio.org/maven2//directory-shared/ldap-common/0.9.1/ldap-
common-0.9.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://ibiblio.org/mav
en2/)
Downloading:
http://ibiblio.org/maven2//directory-asn1/asn1-der/0.3.1/asn1-der-0
.3.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://ibiblio.org/mav
en2/)
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
Compiling 4 source files to
C:\workspaces\activemqcode\activemq-jaas\target\clas
ses
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/codehaus/ple
xus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT.po
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots
(http://people
.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/codehaus/p
lexus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT.
pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots
(http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/codehaus/ple
xus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT.ja
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache-snapshots
(http://people
.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/codehaus/p
lexus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT.
jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.snapshots
(http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.codehaus.plexus
-DartifactId=plexus
-archiver \
          -Dversion=1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1-20060826.1
62339-6
        2) org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.2-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1-20060826.162339-6

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)

[INFO]
[INFO]

Re: Web Console not working

Posted by javaxmlsoapdev <vi...@yahoo.com>.
James,

Yes I use Maven 2.0.4. I tried running number of times but facing same
errors. I don't use Maven for any other projects. can you please look into
this and advise?

I am pretty stuck at this point as can't get JMX , JConsole to work (as per
my other thread) and Web console is also giving problem.

Re: Web Console not working

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Web Console not working

Posted by javaxmlsoapdev <vi...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Web Console not working

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

> 1) org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT
>
>   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>   Then, install it using the command:
>       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.codehaus.plexus
> -DartifactId=plexus
> -archiver \
>           -Dversion=1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
> -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>   Path to dependency:
>         1)
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1-20060826.1
> 62339-6
>         2) org.apache.maven:maven-archiver:jar:2.2-SNAPSHOT
>         3) org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT

> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1-20060826.162339-6

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/