Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de> on 2004/07/02 15:14:21 UTC

Connector LifecycleListener not send Events

Hey,

I have find the following code at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector:

    /**
     * Get the lifecycle listeners associated with this lifecycle. If this
     * Lifecycle has no listeners registered, a zero-length array is
returned.
     */
    public LifecycleListener[] findLifecycleListeners() {

        return null ; // lifecycle.findLifecycleListeners();

    }

Why we not emitt Events to the Listeners?
I think we can also send PAUSE and RESUME Events to the
lifecycleListener from Connector.

Alternativ: We delete the dead Lifecycle implementations and redesign
the code to JMX-notifcation...

Regards
Peter