Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/12/25 20:11:17 UTC

Finishing v2.1

As far as I know, the release is ready with the exception of this bug fix.

So, Serge, would you please tag the current CVS (just a thought to make life
easy to revert if necessary), check in your changes, and do a test build
that we can publish?  There seems to be enough interest in this fix from
current users, that we can get additional testing feedback from them.  I'd
like to do this immediately, get some testing, put the release out, and get
back to normal development.

Does this seem like a reasonable procedure?

	--- Noel

RE: Finishing v2.1

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
I was able to regain access to my office servers.  Build posted to my
account, pending someone to move it to the Nightly Build directory.

	--- Noel

Re: Finishing v2.1

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

RE: Finishing v2.1

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

RE: Finishing v2.1

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
I am not in my office, but I can access my build servers remotely via SSH.
At the moment, I am finishing a build dist.  Assuming I did it properly, I
will put up the files on my icarus account, and either you, Danny or Peter
can move it to daedalus.  From what I see, it is unrealistic to expect our
users to do the build, but a number of them seem willing to test it.

	--- Noel

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.

--
Serge Knystautas