Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jakarta Tomcat Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <ja...@basebeans.com> on 2002/07/25 17:10:02 UTC

*FREE* slides of an upcoming web presendation : MVC+ STANDARD tags

Subject: *FREE* slides of an upcoming web presendation : MVC+ STANDARD tags
From: "Vic C." <vi...@basebeans.com>
 ===
In order to facilitate discussion of the live web presentation (coming
up in less than 24 hours) you can download the slides before the
presentation; I have uploaded to basicportal.sourceforge.net.

(Why attend the web presentation?: "I have done more pubic and private
hands on lab Struts training than all others combined"
When: tmrw at 8:30 am, it is only 20 minutes for those who know MVC
already; register at www.proJ.com/webEx.jsp)

You can post comments before or after to mvc-programmers mail group
( mvc-programmers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com is one place to join ) on
basicPortal (aka: MVC+ STANDARD tags Vertical webApps good practices)

Review the slides and ... download the application source code and maybe
even deploy it.
In case you do not know already, basicportal.sourceforge.net also has an
open source download of sample web app using Struts + JSTL with DB CRUD
(DB Insert, update, etc.)

Also, *coming to a your city * ....
-NYC 8/2 (Registration will close today)
-Chicago 8/9 (Registration closes in a few days)
-Atlanta 8/16
see www.basebeans.com/syllabus.jsp

Also... web registration will close at 6PM Pacific time (today!)

(like how I use the word FREE?, it's a big marketing word)

Enjoy,
     Vic C.
     sales@baseBeans.com - Phone 866-800-4503
     Struts Mentor
     "An engineer can show you how to do it faster and cheaper"

ps1: Web Open Standards news groups at
http://news.netbean.net/cgi-bin/webnews.cgi
ps2: Point you news reader, such as Outlook to news.baseBeans.com for
Tomcat, Struts, JSTL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Jakarta, etc.
ps3: *FREE* Daily java news at http://www.baseBeans.com/dailyJava.jsp