Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2020/05/22 11:17:03 UTC

New committer: Grainier Perera

Hi all,

on behalf of the StreamPipes PPMC, it is my pleasure to inform you that
Grainier Perera has accepted the offer to become committer of the Apache
StreamPipes project!

Grainier has contributed several really cool extensions to StreamPipes
including the awesome JavaScript eval processor, which greatly enhances the
flexibility of StreamPipes pipelines.

Congratulations and a warm welcome to your new role in the project, it feels
very good to have you on board!

Dominik

Re: New committer: Grainier Perera

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hey Grainier,

congratulations. I am really happy to have you on board and I look forward to work with you.

You provided valuable feedback and the JavaScript integration is really awesome.
I can't wait to see your next ideas :)

Philipp