Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr> on 2001/08/01 17:05:38 UTC

Insufficient Karma

  I have imported Tiles to Struts contrib.
  All work fine, except when I have tried to modify and commit the
build.xml file. I've got an error "Insufficient Karma
(cedric|jakarta-struts)".  I 've got the same error when I try to commit
files in tiles directory.

  What is the problem ?

    Cedric

Re: Insufficient Karma

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Thanks Craig, it works fine now !

    Cedric

Re: Insufficient Karma

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Fixed ... sorry for the delay.

Re: Insufficient Karma

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.

Re: Insufficient Karma

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.

Proposal: Multiple match equal and notEqual tags. (retry)

Posted by Chad Johnston <c-...@wcom.com>.
I haven't heard anything on this. Is this something that could be useful to
Struts, or should we just keep it in house?

Re: Insufficient Karma

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: Insufficient Karma