Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 20:33:44 UTC

3.4.0-SNAPSHOT failure with findbugs Re: colorized Maven output

I need to investigate but I have a bug with findbugs and 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin:3.0.1:findbugs (findbugs) on
project support-analytics: Unable to parse configuration of mojo
org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin:3.0.1:findbugs for parameter
pluginArtifacts: Cannot assign configuration entry 'pluginArtifacts' with
value '${plugin.artifacts}' of type
java.util.Collections.UnmodifiableRandomAccessList to property of type
java.util.ArrayList -> [Help 1]

Is there someone who can verify that he can reproduce the issue with this
pom please ?

Cheers

--
-----

Re: 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT failure with findbugs Re: colorized Maven output

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
ok I didn't know the problem was on plugin side and I forgot that this one
wasn't in mojohaus org (but always in the codehaus groupId :( ).
I confirm that findbugs plugin 3.0.4-SNAPSHOT fixes this issue
Garvin could it be possible to release the findbugs plugin ?

thanks

-----

Posted by Christian Schulte <sc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.
FYI Garvin just released the findbugs plugin 3.0.4 which solves this issue.
Thanks Garvin

--
-----

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.