Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2015/03/09 02:57:30 UTC

OFBiz Bug Crush Day

Hi Sharan,

If community members agree, as we discussed earlier on the mailing list,
March 21 2015 can be the day for doing Global OFBiz Bug Crush Event.

Is this a good time to prepare a news for OFBiz website and start planning
it? If we start doing it this month, by the end of the year we will have
4(1 each quarter) such big events.

Please share your thoughts on the topic and we will go from there.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com