Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/18 09:07:16 UTC

Change line length setting in eclipse to 120 chars

Hi

Our dev-tools/eclipse configure the project to break lines on 80
characters. Are there objections to change it to 120?

Shai

Re: Change line length setting in eclipse to 120 chars

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Opene LUCENE-6441 with a patch.

Shai

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
+1

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
The problem is that our scripts configure to break on 80 characters, which
is annoying when I format lines, because I then need to rewrap them if I
want. I'll open an issue with a change, people can object/support there.

Thanks Toke!

Shai

Posted by Toke Eskildsen <te...@statsbiblioteket.dk>.