Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 18:04:22 UTC

yourkit java profiler

Hello,

FYI, we can use YourKit as a Java profiler. Licenses are nominative (and
for committers only I expect). I added them to the hbase sponsor page as
well.

Cheers,

Nicolas

Re: yourkit java profiler

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
We have a project license for jprofiler, FYI. If you want it, ping me.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)