Posted to users@sling.apache.org by JCR <jc...@proxymit.net> on 2020/11/19 20:39:38 UTC

Distribution bundle

Hi,

I setup the distribution bundles, configuring a forward distribution
based on the doc at
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/distribution.html.

However, I don't get the agent to be triggered.

Testing the agent with GET:
curl -v --cookie "sling.formauth=Y2I2..."
http://localhost:8080/libs/sling/distribution/settings/agents/ffdt2.json

... just returns the expected results in json format.

However, trying to trigger it with POST:

curl -X POST -v --cookie "sling.formauth=Y2I2..."
http://localhost:8080/libs/sling/distribution/services/agents/ffdt2 -d
'action=ADD' -d 'path=/content/a/b

... returns the following error:

500 java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: create "ffdt2"; at
/libs/sling/distribution/services/agents
Location: /libs/sling/distribution/services/agents/ffdt2

In other words, the system tries to create a node (under a virtual one)
instead of triggering the forward distribution.

What goes possibly wrong here?

Thanks,
Juerg