Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Bill Janssen <ja...@parc.com> on 2005/11/09 03:47:08 UTC

Re: compatibility of Lucene 1.9

Is the 1.9 jar file available somewhere as an alpha for download?

I'd like to try my app with it.

Bill

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
mkdir -p lucene/java/trunk
svn checkout  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk
lucene/java/trunk
cd lucene/java/trunk; ant

The parser generator (JavaCC) is only needed if you change the grammar file.

-Yonik
Now hiring -- http://forms.cnet.com/slink?231706

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On 8 Nov 2005, at 21:47, Bill Janssen wrote:
> Is the 1.9 jar file available somewhere as an alpha for download?

No, not officially.  Checking out from Subversion and running "ant"
is all that is needed to get the latest JAR though.

     Erik