Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Kristian Reitzel <k....@outlook.dk> on 2023/04/28 09:50:36 UTC

Commit to SQL API

Hi Dev!

We tried to send the following email to commits@wayang.apache.org<ma...@wayang.apache.org>, but received an error from the mailing bot:

After Kaustubh committed his work to the SQL API which we collaborated on, we found a small bug related to an UnsupportedOperatorException for the WayangJoinOperator for non-equality joins.

We fixed the bug and would like to commit it.

The remaining code for the WayangJoinOperator is quite similar, so we will leave it to you which parts to keep :-)

For the following week we will work on doing join across platforms (i.e. CSV and postgres).

Best,
Michelle and Kristian

Re: Commit to SQL API

Posted by Kaustubh Beedkar <kb...@gmail.com>.
Looks great!, Thanks.

Best,
Kaustubh

Re: Commit to SQL API

Posted by Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
Amazing Michelle and Kristian! Looking forward for more of those! :p

Re: Commit to SQL API

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@databloom.ai>.

Re: Commit to SQL API

Re: Commit to SQL API