Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2015/03/20 15:33:55 UTC

Coming to ApacheCon?

How many of you folks will be in Austin for ApacheCon next month?
Interested in hacking on httpd docs for a bit while we're there? We've
got 34 open docs bugs that we could try to knock out.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Coming to ApacheCon?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 04/13/2015 06:08 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 04/01/2015 06:51 PM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
>> Hi, Rich;
>>     Do you have a proposed time/place to meet up? I'm open pretty much
>> all of Thursday aside from the BarCamp.
>>

> Two weeks on ...
>
> It looks like Thursday morning will be an ideal time for this, if folks
> are still around, and if people can come and go as they want to attend
> the barcamp.
>
> I'm also mostly free tomorrow, now that my main responsibilities are
> done, and so I will likely be hanging out in the hackathon area, doing
> stuff like this, so that's another time when this could happen informally.
>
> Anybody else have a suggestion?

I'm down in the hackathon area working through
http://bit.ly/httpd-docco-bugs

Come play, either in person, or on #httpd

Re: Coming to ApacheCon?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: Coming to ApacheCon?

Posted by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net>.
Hi, Rich;

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: Coming to ApacheCon?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: Coming to ApacheCon?

Posted by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net>.
I'm in (but wont' arrive until late Monday night)!

--
Daniel Ruggeri

Re: Coming to ApacheCon?

Posted by Mike Rumph <mi...@oracle.com>.