Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by Paolo Predonzani <pa...@manydesigns.com> on 2009/04/09 17:25:31 UTC

ddlutils

Hi,
I'd like to know the relationship between empire db and ddlutils:

http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/

There would appear to be some overlap in the area of metadata
management. Is there a coordination of efforts?

Regards

Paolo

re: ddlutils

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Paolo,

The answer is simple: There is no connection between the two simple because Empire-db is not using and XML for data model defintions.

Rainer