Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 07:13:06 UTC

webservice client/server

hello ,

i have following requirments, need to expose webservice convert using a
style sheet and call another webservice, need to return back the message to
client. should be synchronised webservice call.

can anybody suggest best way to implement , what all JBI component can i use
for this???

regards

Brijesh N K

Re: webservice client/server

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Brijesh,

If you prefer Camel over servicemix-eip, you can also use a Camel
pipeline to replace the RoutingSlip.  The rest of the solution would
remain exactly as Ashwin desribed...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
brijesh wrote:
> Any idea on this??
>

> brijesh wrote:
>
>> thanks Ashwin, i have a baic question in CXF-BC  as follows
>>
>> I have multiple operations in wsdl , how do i specify which methods to be
>> called in cxf-provider xbean. The following configuration taken from
>> sample
>>
>> <cxfbc:provider wsdl="/wsdl/calculator.wsdl"
>>                       locationURI="http://localhost:9001/bridgetest"
>>                       service="calculator:CalculatorService"
>>                       endpoint="CalculatorPortProxy"
>>                       interfaceName="calculator:CalculatorPortType">
>> </cxfbc:provider>
>>
>> if CalculatorPortType has multiple operation, how do i specif it in
>> provider configration?, which tell provider to call specific operation of
>> CalculatorPortType??

You needn't specify the operation for cxf bc provider.
Generally the incoming message exchange should bound the operation
property, if the operaition  property  is missing from the incoming
message exchange,  the cxf bc provider now can try to extract the
operationName based on the payload, SM-1758 track this improvement. You
need use apache servicemix 3.2.4-SNAPSHOT or 3.3.1-SNAPSHOT to pick up
the improvement. Or you can use FUSE ESB 3.3.1.13  release(which is
based on ServiceMix) from [1]
[1]http://fusesource.com
Freeman

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
Any idea on this??

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com>.
Hi,

The way to do this would be the following

                                           |------- Saxon Transformer
       CXF-BC --> Routing Slip --|                  |
                                           |             CXF-BC (Provider)
<---> External WS
                                           |                  |

brijesh wrote:

> hello ,
>
> i have following requirments, need to expose webservice convert using a
> style sheet and call another webservice, need to return back the message
> to client. should be synchronised webservice call.
>
> can anybody suggest best way to implement , what all JBI component can i
> use for this???
>
> regards
>
> Brijesh N K

-----