Posted to user@ranger.apache.org by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org> on 2015/06/04 19:00:36 UTC

Re: Troubles with HDFS policies

Hi

I apologize, I missed this email somehow.

Thanks for putting this document together. It is looking good. I think, this
will be good starting point to build our user guide.

I feel, we should list out the topics we want to document and share the
effort.

Thanks again

Bosco

From:  Chanel Loïc <lo...@worldline.com>
Date:  Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 6:33 AM
To:  "user@ranger.incubator.apache.org" <us...@ranger.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  RE: Troubles with HDFS policies

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net>.
I just created my account on JIRA.
My user ID is the same than in Confluence : bartimeux.

Regards,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL
Engineering student at TELECOM Nancy