Posted to user@struts.apache.org by srinivas <sv...@intensit.de> on 2002/03/12 01:48:03 UTC

Struts tags to inside XSLT

hi all,

I am in a kind of a situation where i have to use struts tags in XSLT.
The problem is as follows:

i have a form, the contents of which are partially generated by XSLT. I use
XSLT taglibs from jakarta.
After transformation to XML  i need to apply struts tags to generate the
HTML.
I dont know how to achieve this.

i can give an example of what i intend to do:
-----------
jsp
-------------------
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/xsl.tld" prefix="xsltlib"%>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/struts-html.tld" prefix="strutshtml" %>
<xsltlib:apply xml="test.xml" xsl="test.xsl" >
</xsltlib:apply>
-------------------

---------
test.xsl
-------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:template match="/root">
<head>
	<title></title>
<strutshtml:form action="/TestAction.do">
		<strutshtml:text property="testField"/><br/>
</strutshtml:form>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

pls note that the actual XSLT i tried is huge, which is omited for brevity.

I get an error that the strutshtml name space is not defined, which i could
guess why but not sure how to solve this issue.

I am a bit confused the order in which the tags are evaluated in this case.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

regards,
srinivas

RE: Struts tags to inside XSLT

Posted by srinivas <sv...@intensit.de>.
solved this issue may be got to think twice before posting

[...]

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>