Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2022/07/02 15:08:52 UTC

Juddi developers - hibernate issues

Greetings everyone

I have been working towards getting CI services back up and running using
github actions (the older buildbot configuration hasn't worked a while).
While i've made progress in getting it working, i've noticed that the
hibernate specific profile has been broken for quite some time. I'm not
entirely sure the last time it did work. I've tried a variety of different
versions that we have used in the past as well as the latest and nearly
every version inbetween, all with similar issues. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1024 for details.

At this point, I'm at a loss on what to do next.
COA1) Someone smarter than me can attempt to fix our hibernate support
COA2) Remove hibernate support entirely but i didn't want to make such a
large change without consulting the community.
COA3) ???

Looking for feedback, advice or opinions on the matter

Re: Juddi developers - hibernate issues

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
 Did you have any luck Kurt?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.