Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 16:33:49 UTC

Re: IGNITE-640: multimap initial implementation

Dmitry P., Anton V.,
I made some changes and updated the ticket. Also as was asked I tried to
squash the commits into one but looks like I screwed up everything and the
PR now looks completely terrible. Since I'm not an advanced git user, could
you please check the PR and let me know if anything could be done there? If
not I will try to create a new PR.

Thanks,
Amir

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hey Anton, Amir,

Looks like we've abandoned the multimap support somewhere close to the
finish line. What's left open? Should we find another contributor who can
finish the feature?

-
Denis

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.