Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2016/10/21 15:43:27 UTC

C++ Coding Standards

Considering the team just formally adopted some standards and enforcement
for the Java sources I would like to open the discussion for formally
adopting similar standards for the C++ sources.

I propose that we use the Google C++ style as defined by
https://google.github.io/styleguide/cppguide.html and that such format
shall be enforced with clang-format -style=Google.

-Jake

Re: C++ Coding Standards

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@pivotal.io>.
+1 - I'm not a C++ dev but I'm all for consistency.

Re: C++ Coding Standards

Posted by theseusyang <th...@gmail.com>.
+1