Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/04 09:52:59 UTC

[VOTE] The second HBase 2.2.1 release candidate (RC1) is available

Please vote on this release candidate (RC1) for Apache HBase 2.2.1.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 2.2.1

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.1RC1. The release files, including
signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1332/

Signatures used for HBase RCs can be found in this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

The list of bug fixes going into 2.2.1 can be found in included
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC1/CHANGES.md
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC1/RELEASENOTES.md

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC1/api_compare_2.2.1RC1_to_2.2.0.html

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Guanghao Zhang

Re: [VOTE] The second HBase 2.2.1 release candidate (RC1) is available

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Found another UI problem when retest the new RC2... Open HBASE-23005 for it.

Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月10日周二 下午1:55写道:

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Updated the

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.
Agree, give my +1 (binding).

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.
Agree, give my +1 (binding).

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Yes, only test issue. RC is not affected.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.