Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Moaz Reyad <mo...@apache.org> on 2018/11/21 16:12:55 UTC

[VOTE] Move SINGA to Gitbox

Gitbox (https://gitbox.apache.org/) is a new service from ASF that allows
committing code through GitHub or through ASF. Many ASF projects are
already moved to Gitbox (See https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf)

SINGA has two repositories that can be moved to GitBox:

code:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-singa.git

website:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/singa/site/

This vote will be open until 28-Nov-2018 and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 Apache SINGA PMC votes are cast.

Once the vote passes, we can create a JIRA ticket on INFRA to move the
repositories.

Thank you,
Moaz

Re: [VOTE] Move SINGA to Gitbox

Posted by Moaz Reyad <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I created a team for singa committers under Apache teams in github:

https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/singa-committers

ASF committers who linked their ASF and github accounts can join the team
and use all the teams features in github. For more information about github
teams, please check: https://help.github.com/articles/about-teams/

p.s. please remember to vote for moving SINGA to Gitbox if you have not
voted already.

Thanks,
Moaz

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 3:10 PM <zh...@apache.org> wrote: