Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2003/03/20 17:40:49 UTC

Laid down tag WAR_0_9_2_RC2

I believe this is the final tag.  I think the httpd project is still one day
out of releasing 2.0.45.  It seems that apr_proc_create()ed children
inherit the explicitly requested files.  This is goodness, I believe.

Based on Joe's feedback, I believe we should implement FD_CLOEXEC
with 0.9.3-dev, after this pending release.

Feel free to test.  apr, apr-util and apr-iconv are all tagged WAR_0_9_2_RC2.

Bill

Tagged APR_0_9_2 (APU and API as well)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 09:24 PM 3/20/2003, Aaron Bannert wrote:
>I think we should just release what we have right now. What would
>I need to do to package this up?

I've tagged APR_0_9_2, APU_0_9_2 and API_0_9_2 for apr, apr-util
and apr-iconv respectively.  Care to roll these on a very modern libtool?
Seems the best I can do is either the OS/X hacked flavor or 1.4.2
(also hacked for HP/UX).  No response to my ping to Pier for Nagoya
access, where I understand we keep all the 'modern' tools.

Any ways, you will find the tools/release.sh script in our apr-dist repos,
and if I don't beat me to building an appropriate clean ./buildconf
environment, feel free to put these together :-)

Bill

Re: Laid down tag WAR_0_9_2_RC2

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I believe this is the final tag.  I think the httpd project is still one day
> out of releasing 2.0.45.  It seems that apr_proc_create()ed children
> inherit the explicitly requested files.  This is goodness, I believe.
>
> Based on Joe's feedback, I believe we should implement FD_CLOEXEC
> with 0.9.3-dev, after this pending release.
>
> Feel free to test.  apr, apr-util and apr-iconv are all tagged WAR_0_9_2_RC2.

Bill, can we please have the __attribute__ redefined fix in?

Re: Laid down tag WAR_0_9_2_RC2

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
I think we should just release what we have right now. What would
I need to do to package this up?

-aaron