Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Geoff Robson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 06:18:48 UTC

Re: Apache Open Office

Hi, I am a user of Apache Open Office & have been for a couple of years,
but now need a programme that is the equivalent to Microsoft Publisher.

Is there a similar product in Open Office?

Geoff Robson

Re: Apache Open Office

Posted by Dale Erwin <da...@casaerwin.org>.
There is an open source DTP program called Scribus.  I have never used
Microsoft Publisher, so I can't swear that this will do what MP does.
You can take a look at it here:

http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus

Dale Erwin
Av. 28 de Julio 657, Dpto. 03