Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org> on 2021/08/06 17:20:23 UTC

Re: [E] Uber's story on running Apache Hadoop deployment in Docker

Thanks mithun, will block calendar based on your availability.

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [E] Uber's story on running Apache Hadoop deployment in Docker

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Update on here..

This will be on Sept 10 Or Sept 9, between 09:30 - 11:00 PDT.

Will send a meeting link....Please block your calendar.

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [E] Uber's story on running Apache Hadoop deployment in Docker

Posted by Mithun Mathew <mm...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Sounds good

--
*Matt*