Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by denis cardon <de...@newstakes.com> on 2001/01/02 15:20:44 UTC

Is there any Batik mailing list Achive?

Hello everybody (and merry christmas and happy new year :),

I am new to Batik and I am really eager to learn more about it. I have been using it for a few days and I have of course many questions about it.
Those questions may have already been answered in this mailing list... but I have been unable to find the archives.
So is there any Batik mailing list archives available and if yes, where can I find them?

Thanks a lot

Denis

Re: Is there any Batik mailing list Achive?

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com>.
Denis,

This is an oversight if it is not working. I will make sure we get it
right.
Thanks for letting us know.
V.

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg>.