Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Scherer Pierre <sc...@ibelgique.com> on 2003/03/09 12:16:39 UTC

Problem with AddFooter and doc.

Hi,

I already ask this question.
I would like to know if the mailet AddFooter runs well? Because, when I
receive mail from James, no footer note is written.ยต
In fact in this mailet there isn't any comments so I don't understand what's
happening.
Someone can help me?

Also, In the documentation of James 2.1, It's written that the mailet
AddHeader take in argument, in the config file, an element <TEXT>. But this
mailet takes 2 arguments : - <name>X-MailetHeader</name>
 								    - <value>TheHeaderValue</value>
Is it a fault?

Thanks,

-Pierre