Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2023/02/03 10:14:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.0 RC2

I performed the following validations:
* Verified all checksums and signatures.
* Built from source and ran unit tests.
* Ran the first quickstart steps for both ZK and KRaft.
* Spotchecked the Javadocs.

I am +1 (binding). Thanks for running the release!

Best,
David

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.0 RC2

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@apache.org>.
I did the following:

   - Validated all checksums and signatures
   - Built from source and ran all the unit tests
   - Ran quickstart steps for ZK, KRaft, and Kafka Streams (with KRaft)
   - Spot checked the docs and Javadocs

Thanks for running the release!

+1(binding)

-Bill