Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/20 17:25:30 UTC

[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by JesseKuhnert

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JesseKuhnert:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

  Community sites for the Java J2EE and Microsoft .Net developer communities, with six - seven million hits per month.

- Tapestry 3.0.3 + HiveMind 1.0.  Developed by Howard Lewis Ship, Late summer to fall 2004 and in prodution since October 2004.
+ Tapestry 3.0.3 + HiveMind 1.0.  Developed by Howard Lewis Ship, Late summer to fall 2004 and in prodution since October 2004.  Millions of hits per month.

+ = ekosystems.com =
+
+ Though not viewable to the public in general, tapestry is being used in a large hospital medical records enterprise system. The intuitive design and reusable(not a buzzword, components really are re-usable) nature of tapestry components has made deploying and fixing bugs in our product easier than anything we have done thus far.
+
+ The combination of tapesry & hivemind has made the framework the ideal choice for us. Flexible configuration via hivemind (or Spring if you prefer) has made testing and quality of code that much better.
+