Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2018/08/16 12:56:41 UTC

JAX-RS Whiteboard and Swagger

I would like to create a demo for how to do REST in OSGi and plan to use
the new JAX-RS whiteboard. One important feature for REST services today is
to have Swagger descriptor and the Swagger UI. Is this possible with the
whiteboard? Are there examples for it?

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard and Swagger

Posted by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@apache.org>.
We haven't done any efforts yet to get this to work with the whiteboard.
Also there should not be any problem to make it work.

I can try and have a look at it when I have a moment, but if you want to
start to put something together let me know if you find any problems.

There is now an "integrations" module under jaxrs whiteboard project
where an OpenAPI or Swagger integration could belong.

Carlos.

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)