Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/13 00:28:49 UTC

[announce] BeanForm 0.6

Hi all,

The latest release of BeanForm, the single-line POJO editor component, is
now available for download. Below is a list of changes since the last
version. I made a special trip to Spain to get the Spanish translation
strings (my wife thought it was a vacation), so I hope someone finds them
useful ;-) Special thanks to Grzegorz Mrówka and Andreas Andreou for
translations and suggestions!

Happy hacking,

Daniel Gredler

Changes:

 - When moving values from submitted form to properties, only instantiate
null elements of recursive properties when values submitted are not null.
 - Base input field ids on property names.
 - Add pseudo properties as a way of mixing custom fields with bean fields.
 - Make it easier for multi-field binding overrides using OGNL to refer to
the current property.
 - Remove non-threadsafe use of SimpleDateFormat in the Hibernate Validator
integration code.
 - Add support for @Pattern Hibernate Validator annotation.
 - Use PropertySelection component for enum bean properties.
 - Add Polish translation. Thanks to Grzegorz Mrówka.
 - Add Greek translation. Thanks to Andreas Andreou.
 - Add French translation.
 - Add Spanish translation.

Homepage: http://beanform.sourceforge.net/
Component Reference: http://beanform.sourceforge.net/component-reference.html