Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Charith Indika Fernando <ch...@virtusa.com> on 2003/11/07 12:15:56 UTC

Deploying a portlet

hi all

i'm a bit new to Pluto and i joined this mailing list recently. therefore i'm not sure whether i have missed any mails regarding this particular problem.

by the way my pluto installation is working fine with the test portlets. but i followed the following instructions given by pluto to deploy another portlet.

	put portlet's war into the /portlet directory and execute "/build/build.bat deploy_portlets"

	the portlet portlet got deployed as in it went to the <tomcat>/webapps/

my problem is how to access this portlet through pluto should i change any xml files.

i would be glad if somebody could give me a hint or a solution for this problem

thanks
regards
charith

Re: Deploying a portlet

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.
Charith Indika Fernando wrote:

>         the portlet portlet got deployed as in it went to the
> <tomcat>/webapps/
>
> my problem is how to access this portlet through pluto should i change
> any xml files.
>
> i would be glad if somebody could give me a hint or a solution for
> this problem

You need to edit th portletentityregistry.xml and pageregistry.xml in
pluto\WEB-INF\data

Richard