Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/01/29 20:40:35 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-01-30

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-01-16 - Graham will investigate whether the XML catalog spec contains

solution for the resolved location or originating location resolution
issue.
2007-01-23
Arthur: I think they should resolve relative to the original location.
Lawrence: In WTP the cache resolver does this where the XML catalog
resolves relative to the resolved location.
John: The URL resolver simply returns a URL, it doesn't return a stream of

data. What you're referring to is an entity resolver.
John: Graham and I will discuss this issue further and come up with
a proposal to handle dependent documents in the catalog.

2007-01-23 - John will post about the new milestone 7 date to the dev
list.

2. Milestone (M7) Status - John Kaputin

3.Development Discussion - All

4. Other Business - All