Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Robert Leftwich <ro...@leftwich.info> on 2003/08/05 02:42:10 UTC

GP fault with pre-commit hook and WebDav

The setup:
     Subversion 0.26 + W2000 (sp2) + Apache 2.0.47

      hooks/pre-commit.bat contains one line containing a bogus command
that will always return a non-zero status, i.e. xxxxx

      Apache config is stock standard (after a fresh install) with the
following additions :

     LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
     LoadModule dav_fs_module modules/mod_dav_fs.so
     LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so

     DavLockDB DavLock

     <Location "/svn">
       DAV svn
       SVNPath "/svn/data"
       SVNAutoversioning on
     </Location>

If I delete a directory or move/copy a file thru Web folders it fails as
expected, but if I paste a file from outside the repository into an
existing folder or attempt to update a file using an HTTP PUT I get a GP
fault from Apache.exe. All seems ok when using the command line svn.exe (or
TortoiseSVN for that matter) to commit or add from a local working copy.

Anyone else seeing a similar problem?

Robert