Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by H....@ce-ag.com on 2000/09/21 15:32:58 UTC

Connecting MS client to Apache Server

Hi,
I still go on trying to rpcing Java-Methods via Apache from ROPE.
May someone help to solve some problems?

When looking at the envelope received by Apache servlet, I can see that ROPE
isn't using a namespace for the method tag. Is there any way to put the
namespace within ROPE? Maybe my SDL is wrong as for I stripped an existing
one without really having a tutorial.

Any clues to do the additional "adjustments". Meaning adding the type
attributes to the request and removing them from response? Maybe with XSLT?

By the way can anyone show me a right shaped ROPE response?

Regs

Holger

Re: Connecting MS client to Apache Server

Posted by Prasenjit Mukherjee <pr...@bea.com>.
Hi,
    I am also trying to make Microsoft's VB SOAPClient talk to
Apache's rpcSOAP servelet, but stil without any success.

I am trying to tweak the soap servlet keeping the same VB Client.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

---prasen

Posted by Prasenjit Mukherjee <pr...@bea.com>.
Hi,