Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Mathijs <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/03 13:34:48 UTC

Re: Dutch translation

Hey all,

So far only 2 people have replied to the call for help, no more active Dutch
people on this list?

I have set up the neccesary infrastructure for the translation, there is now
an SVN server running and a Trac interface for general information and a
nice front-end to the repository. Feel free to browse around at
http://apachetrac.mathijs.info (also more information there).

There is already 1 file in the tobereviewed branch, so I'd say lets start!

PS: Could http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html be updated
to include the above link?
PPS: This is the first time I have ever done anything with CVS, so if I did
something horribly wrong, please let me know.

--
Gr,

Mathijs / Sling

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Vincent de Lau <vi...@delau.nl> wrote:

> Hi Mathijs,
>
> > I'm starting a Dutch translation of apache-docs, any Dutchies on this
> listed
> > interested to join me in this effort, please reply to this mail (or
> contact
> > me on IRC).
>
> I started doing this a couple of years ago, but found that I didn't have
> enough
> time. I'd be glad to help with proof reading, solving (language) problems
> and
> maybe on occasion I can help with actual translation.
>
> > This weekend I will put more information on
> > http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Translations/Dutch and set up a svn/trac
> environment
> > for the xml files, following the .fr example. I have made a
> /style/lang/nl.xml
> > already (attached to this mail) and am working on index.xml.nl at the
> moment.
>
> How do you want to coordinate work? This list, another list, Google Groups,
> IRC?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Vincent de Lau
>  mailto:vincent@delau.nl

Gr,

Mathijs

Re: Dutch translation

Posted by Mathijs <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm sure any spelling mistakes will be filtered out before they appear on
the actual docs site, so I dont see a problem :)

Gr,

Mathijs

Re: Dutch translation

Posted by Jorge Schrauwen <jo...@gmail.com>.