Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Michael CATANZARITI <mc...@free.fr> on 2004/04/10 12:57:44 UTC

logistics questions

Hello,

For a few weeks, the log4cxx home page is active !

In the past, log4cxx was hosted by sourceforge
(http://sf.net/projects/log4cxx).

What do you think about closing or keeping the log4cxx sourceforge access ?
How can I create an account concerning log4cxx in the Apache bugzilla
database ?
How could I migrate all bugs/feature requests to  the Apache bugzilla
database ?
Should keep using the sourceforge download manager to deliver minor or
stabilization versions  and use the Apache site to deliver major versions ?
What are the rules to deliver versions through the Apache web site ?

I find it ambigous for users and complicated for me to maintain both
log4cxx main pages. Nevertheless, the Apache version delivering process
seems less flexible than the Sourceforge one ...

Michael

Re: logistics questions

Posted by Michael CATANZARITI <mc...@free.fr>.
I fixed the problem with a simple "chmod +r"

Michael

Re: logistics questions

Posted by Michael CATANZARITI <mc...@free.fr>.
Hello,