Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2015/03/18 04:37:13 UTC

[ANN] Maven 3.3.1 Release

Hi!

The Apache Maven Team is pleased to announce the release of 3.3.1

The official release notes can be found here:
http://maven.apache.org/docs/3.3.1/release-notes.html

But Karl Heinz has written up better release notes here:
http://blog.soebes.de/blog/2015/03/17/apache-maven-3-dot-3-1-features/

The release can be downloaded from:
http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi

Full list of changes can be viewed in JIRA:
https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&version=21013

Thanks,

The Maven Team

Re: [ANN] Maven 3.3.1 Release

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@mosabuam.com>.
Great news. I love how Maven has picked up the pace and is really moving forward a lot again.

Now given that 3.2.5 is the last relase with Java 6 support .. should that not be on the downloads page somewhere? Either replacing 3.1.1 or as an addition.

Personally I think that page should ONLY contain 3.3.1 and all the old releases show be on the archive page. Wdyt?

manfred