Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/03/06 15:25:12 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/PoweredBy" by heinrichvk

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hbase/PoweredBy" page has been changed by heinrichvk:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=90&rev2=91

  To add entries you need write permission to the wiki, which you can get by subscribing to the dev@hbase.apache.org mailing list and asking for permissions on the wiki account username you've registered yourself as. If you are using HBase in production you ought to consider getting involved in the development process anyway, by filing bugs, testing beta releases, reviewing the code and turning your notes into shared documentation. Your participation in this process will ensure your needs get met.

  [[http://www.adobe.com|Adobe]] - We currently have about 30 nodes running HDFS, Hadoop and HBase  in clusters ranging from 5 to 14 nodes on both production and development. We plan a deployment on an 80 nodes cluster. We are using HBase in several areas from social services to structured data and processing for internal use. We constantly write data to HBase and run mapreduce jobs to process then store it back to HBase or external systems. Our production cluster has been running since Oct 2008.
+
+ [[http://axibase.com/products/axibase-time-series-database/|Axibase Time Series Database]] (ATSD) runs on top of HBase to collect, analyze and visualize time series data at scale. ATSD capabilities include optimized storage schema, built-in rule engine, forecasting algorithms (Holt-Winters and ARIMA) and next-generation graphics designed for high-frequency data. Primary use cases: IT infrastructure monitoring, data consolidation, operational historian in OPC environments.

  [[http://www.benipaltechnologies.com|Benipal Technologies]] - We have a 35 node cluster used for HBase and Mapreduce with Lucene / SOLR and katta integration to create and finetune our search databases. Currently, our HBase installation has over 10 Billion rows with 100s of datapoints per row. We compute over 10¹⁸ calculations daily using MapReduce directly on HBase. We heart HBase.

@@ -29, +31 @@

  [[http://helprace.com/help-desk/|Helprace]], a customer service platform uses Hadoop for analytics and internal searching and filtering. Being on HBase we can share our HBase & Hadoop cluster with other Hadoop processes - this particularly helps in keeping community speeds up. We use Hadoop and HBase on small cluster with 4 cores and 32 GB RAM each.

  [[http://www.infolinks.com/|Infolinks]] - Infolinks is an In-Text ad provider. We use HBase to process advertisement selection and user events for our In-Text ad network. The reports generated from HBase are used as feedback for our production system to optimize ad selection.
-

  [[http://www.kalooga.com|Kalooga]] is a discovery service for image galleries. We use Hadoop, HBase and Pig on a 20-node cluster for our crawling, analysis and events processing.