Posted to user@struts.apache.org by An...@mn.man.de on 2002/07/04 09:13:12 UTC

StrutsTestCase - setConfigFile()

I did read the faq and searched the archive, but I still get the following
error ...

I played around with the method

      setConfigFile(pathname);

in my MockStrutsTestCase
and always get a
      Missing Resource ... /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
or a
      NullPointerException

###
      public void setUp() throws Exception
      {
            cat.debug("setUp() ... start");

            // never forget this!
            super.setUp();

            // Missing configuration resource for path ...
            this.setConfigFile("/Programme/IBM/Application
Developer/workspace/MANTemplateWebApp/webApplication/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml"
);

            // java.lang.NullPointerException
//          this.setConfigFile("./struts-config.xml");

            cat.debug("setUp() ... finished");
      }
###

Any idea - help is very much appreciated!

Toni

MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Anton Grimm
Abt. IDP (SoftwareProduktionsumgebungen)
Dachauerstr.667
80995 München

Tel.:      089/1580-1054
Fax:      089/1580-911054